Scott Barnes PRO BRUSH #61 THE EYE FAN
Scott Barnes #61 is a one-of-a-kind combination of perfect size and fanned shape, provides one of the most effective and versatile eye shadow brushes for swift and full application. This exquisite fine packed fan brush was designed for professional MUAs who prefer an eyelid brush that matches most peoples’ natural eye lid size.
The brush’s thickness and firmness also finds its use as one of Scott’s beloved nose contour tools. The versatility of the #61 brush is truly understated and most admired
How To Use
With Scott Barnes #61 you can apply and blend eyeshadow, contour eyelids and creases as well as contour the nose and nostril area. It’s a great all-around tool for contouring in general for high-level definition. This brush’s versatility finds its use from the neckline up! If you want the perfect eyeshadow shape and love to play with nose lengths with contour, the Scott Barnes #61 is your ‘hard to imagine without’ surprise.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminium ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Fanned brush with a rounded edge
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
How To Clean
- Wet the brush fibres with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibres in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibres.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.