FACE atelier Ultra Foundation 30ml
FACE atelier Ultra Foundation, the heart and soul of FACE atelier and the star of the line, is an innovative approach to foundation that allows you to be in control
It’s a highly pigmented, long-lasting innovative foundation that provides buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. No primer needed! It's built into FACE atelier Ultra Foundation, thanks to the super sophisticated, silicone-based formula. Another bonus - it sets without powder, preserving the youthful, dewy finish and has soft-focus properties that diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Silicone-based FACE atelier Ultra Foundation is sheer enough for younger women, yet can meet the needs of anyone that requires more coverage. It’s an outstanding performer on mature, troubled or sensitive skin. Due to its unique blend of silicones in the formulation, FACE atelier Ultra Foundation forms a delicate, lightweight and flexible second skin with a natural breathing ability.
Offering 16 shades, FACE atelier Ultra Foundation is AGE and RACE NEUTRAL, including 5 unique colour adjustors - Zero Minus, Zero Plus, Zero Plus Plus and Heat. The adjusters will lighten or darken a shade as desired. Superstar Heat can be used to warm them up and doubles as an ideal blush for women of colour. The result is your very own custom foundation all year round, even as your skin tone changes with the seasons. Moisture, heat and sebum resistance.
Best For: Sensitive, dry, normal and combination skin types. Offers medium-buildable coverage
- #.5 Pearl - NEUTRAL - VERY FAIR COMPLEXION - CAMEO UNDERTONE (NO PINK)
- #1 Porcelain - COOL - LIGHT COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
- #1.5 Lace is a true neutral – it has equal amounts of yellow and red. It will balance the skin tone of your fair client
- #2 Ivory - WARM - LIGHT COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
#2.5 Linen is a light, neutral vanilla with a touch of yellow to warm the skin. It sits between #2 and #3 that both have a noticeably yellower undertone.
- #3 Wheat - COOL - LIGHT COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
#3.5 Dune has a unique peachy pink tone for light medium or dark fair skin and is the beginning of the range for most male skin tones.
- #4 Sand - WARM - MEDIUM COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
- #5 Sepia - COOL - MEDIUM COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
- #6 Honey - WARM - LIGHT/MEDIUM OLIVE COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
#6.5 Dark Honey bridges the gap between best selling midtone shades: #6 – the dark end of medium and #7 - the beginning of shades for olive skin. It’s a richer, dark medium shade that has just enough red. IT’s particularly suited to male medium skin tones that ten to be darker and redder than medium female skin tones
- #7 Tan - WARM - MEDIUM/DARK OLIVE COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
- #8 Caramel - WARM - DARK OLIVE COMPLEXION - YELLOW UNDERTONE
- #8.5 Suede - WARM - DARK OLIVE COMPLEXION - DEEP GOLDEN UNDERTONE
- #9 Toffee - WOMEN OF COLOR - RED/BROWN UNDERTONES
- #10 Cocoa - WOMEN OF COLOR - LIGHT CARAMEL - YELLOW/GREEN UNDERTONES
- #11 Mink - WOMEN OF COLOR - DARK CARAMEL - YELLOW/RED UNDERTONES
#11.5 Lynx was first created as the go-to shade for dark olive tones for the Ultra Skin range. It’s a unique rich, olive shade that sits perfectly between the yellow/reddish undertone of #11 and the complex neutrality of #12.
- #12 Sable - WOMEN OF COLOR - RICH BROWN - YELLOW/GREEN UNDERTONES
- #0- Zero Minus - ADJUSTER - WHITE - LIGHTEN - HIGHLIGHT
- #0+ Zero Plus - ADJUSTER - WOMEN OF COLOR - COMPLEX BROWN - CONTOUR - YELLOW/RED UNDERTONES
- #0++ Zero Plus Plus - ADJUSTER - BLACK BROWN - BLUE/BLACK UNDERTONE - DARKEST CONTOUR\
- Heat - ADJUSTER - MANGO RED - WARM SHADES - ORANGE/RED UNDERTONE
My fave foundation for years! Always come back to this foundation and it never fails me. Always get so many compliments when wearing it.
I use this on 99% of my clients as I can guarantee it will last the entire day & look amazing. Photographers always comment how little retouch needs to be done to skin after using. Have been loyal to this foundation for many years.
Great that I was able to order samples for the foundation as I don't know of a store that stocks this near me. They are great value for money, I got a four days from each pot!
I am always looking for make up products that suit my dry skin and do not look cakey. I saw a review on you tube of this foundation.
Love, Love, Love it. I would say that anyone with a dry semi-mature (I am 47) skin will love this foundation, it is a beautiful sheer finish and does not settle into fine lines, and also lasts.
I am not a make up artist so I can't comment on what it looks like under camera etc but I absolutely love it and I have tried many many foundations over the years.
I am going to order the full size and also a tester of the O foundation as the online chat kindly suggested this as a liquid bronzer.
Great coverage, left me flawless all day. Can’t recommend enough, will buy again.
As a professional makeup artist, this is my go-to foundation for clients. It leaves skin flawless and is perfect for photoshoots as it comes out beautiful in pictures. Highly recommended